Tiffen 72mm Neutral Density 0.9 (ND-8) **AUTHORIZED TIFFEN USA DEALER**
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth of field
- 72mm diameter
- For use with F-stop 3 on a manual camera; for all film types, color or black and white
The Tiffen 72mm Neutral Density 0.9 Filter is a solid ND filter with an 8x filter factor that provides a 3 stop exposure reduction. Its 0.9 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- 0.9 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 3 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.