Tiffen 46mm 812 Warming Filter **AUTHORIZED TIFFEN USA DEALER**
- Absorbs blue cast often caused by electronic flash
- Warmer results than Sky 1-A
- Improves color of all skin tones
- 46mm diameter
- Exclusive Tiffen filter
Ideal for portraiture, the 812 Warming Filter from Tiffen is used to improve skin tones when working in cool lighting conditions. This filter offers a greater warming effect than a skylight 1-A filter and is well-suited for use outdoors on overcast days or on sunny days when working in open shade. It can also be used to absorb the strong blue cast of an electronic flash for more balanced, lifelike skin tones.
The filter is constructed using Tiffen's ColorCore technology, which involves lamenting the filter material between two pieces of optical glass, grounding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and mounting within an aluminum alloy ring.
- Warming filter improves skin tones when working outdoors during overcast conditions or in open shade on a sunny day.
- Absorbs blue cast caused by electronic flash for more lifelike results.
- ColorCore technology, which permanently laminates the filter material between two pieces of optical glass, maintains image clarity, accuracy, and consistency.
- Aluminum filter ring is both lightweight and durable.