Tamrac Tradewind Bag 6.8 - Fits Small DSLR or Mirrorless Camera + tablet - Slate
- For Compact Camera, Lens, and Extra Lens Inner Sleeve for Small Tablet/Notebook
- Padded Interior Dividers Interior, Micro-Mesh Accessory Pocket
- Exterior, Stretch-Mesh Pockets YKK Zippers
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap Neoprene Shoulder Pad
- Foam Padding & Water-Resistant Nylon
Photographers who are looking for a lightweight bag for their compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, and extra lenses or flash will appreciate the slate Tradewind Bag 6.8 from Tamrac. This bag features an inner sleeve for a small tablet or notebook, and an interior, micro-mesh accessory pocket for small stuff like memory cards and keys, and two exterior, stretch mesh, side pockets for larger items. Padded interior dividers help protect and organize gear. Fabric pulls on YKK zippers are designed for easy use while wearing gloves. Carry your Tradewind Bag with the top handle or wear with the adjustable shoulder strap. A soft, neoprene pad adds comfort and shock cushioning. For strength, durability and function; the bag has foam padding and is made of 2x polyurethane coated nylon.