Tamrac Stratus 15 Shoulder Bag - Black - Fits DSLR w/ Lens + 3-4 Lenses & Flash
- Holds DSLR and Lenses Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systemsls
- Memory & Battery Management System Dual Action Top
- ZipDrop Front Pocket Piggy-Back Pocket
- BioCurve Shoulder Strap EasyGrip Carrying Handle
- S.A.S .Strap Accessory System Exterior Dimensions 18.5 x 9.0 x 10.0" / 47.0 x 23.0 x 26.0 cm Interior Dimensions 15.0 x 8.25 x 8.0" / 39.0 x 21 x 20 cm
The Stratus 15 Shoulder Bag from Tamrac is a compact bag designed to accommodate the digital and film SLR cameras with zoom lens attached, 3-4 additional lenses and a flash. It cradles the camera with attached zoom lens using the Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems. It has a Dual Action Top that provides full coverage to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars. For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. The bag has a front pocket that uses a memory and battery management system that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. Inside the top, a windowpane-mesh pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. There are two side pockets for accessories. There is a ZipDrop front pocket that has paraphernalia pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals while a Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage. The Stratus 15 has an adjustable, bioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle. The bag uses optional Tamrac accessories with the attachment slots for the S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) products, which customize this compact, professional bag.