OP/TECH USA Tripod Strap - Black
- Allows tripod to be carried horizontally by your side or vertically against your back
- Soft, durable neoprene pad stays securely in place with our Non-Slip GripTM, keeping the strap snugly to shoulder, and leaving hands free to deal with other equipment or rough terrain
- Very strong, durable and washable
- Attaches on both sides with webbing that loops around the tripod and connects with a quick disconnnect for a fast, easy connection
- Made in the USA
The OP/TECH USA Tripod Strap (Black) is designed to carry a tripod up to 40" with a camera, spotting scope or camcorder attached. It has a recommended load up to 25 lbs. The strap has 2 loops; one to wrap around the legs and a smaller loop that attaches to the column at the top of the tripod. The strap is very easy on the shoulder with thick neoprene padding and a Non Slip Surface that secures the strap snugly, leaving your hands free to deal with other equipment or rough terrain. It is fully adjustable up to 19.5-49" (49.5-124.5cm).
The design of the adjustment system allows the tripod to be carried with the camera, spotting scope or video in place. The tripod strap enables you to carry a tripod in a horizontal position, by the side or in a vertical position against the back. It has a quick disconnect that makes the strap easy to attach or remove.
This strap is made in the USA.
- Tripod strap with thick neoprene padding and a Non Slip Surface designed to carry a tripod with head and attached camera gear up to 25 lbs
- Weight reduction system to relieve the strain of carrying a heavy tripod
- Easy to attach with Quick Disconnect connectors
- Very strong, durable and washableCombines with the optional tripod leg wraps