OP/TECH CLASSIC CAMERA/BINO STRAP - BLACK (3/8' Webbing Connectors) MPN: 1001252
- Comfortable neoprene neck/shoulder strap fits most cameras & binoculars using 3/8" webbing connectors
- Tailored design incorporates "Comfort-Stretch" binding for added support to eliminate shoulder and neck fatigue
- Easy to attach and fully adjustable 25" - 51" (63.5cm - 129.5cm)
- Incorporates Quick Disconnects compatible with many of OP/TECH USA's System Connectors
- Proudly made in the USA
The Classic StrapÄ adds a touch of class to any camera or binocular. The tailored design is made with soft, durable neoprene combined with a unique 'Comfort-Stretch' binding. While the neoprene evenly distributes the weight, the unique binding gives added support in order to eliminate shoulder and neck fatigue. This combination makes your cameras and binoculars feel 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable. The quick disconnects give the strap an added feature as they can be reattached together to form a small carrying handle when the shoulder strap is not in use. You get two straps in one! Classic StrapÄ is sure to be a Classic'!
- Fits most cameras and binoculars using 3/8' webbing connectors
- Neoprene pad incorporates 'Comfort-Stretch' binding
- Fully adjustable length of 25' to 51'
- Quick disconnects
- Very strong, durable and washable
- Made in the USA
Recommended Load: Up to 10 lbs (4.5kg)
Carry Style: Neck
# of Connection Points: Two
Connection Type: 3/8' Webbing
Strap Length: fully adjustable 25' to 51' (63,5cm - 129,5cm)
Pad Dimensions: 2' by 15' Neoprene (5,08cm - 38,1cm)
Quick Disconnects: Yes
Materials: Neoprene pad with Comfort-Stretch binding, nylon webbing and leather tabs
Webbing Width: 3/8'
Made in the USA: Yes
The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.