Kenko - Tokina Zeta 58mm Neutral Density ND-8 (0.9) - Super Multi Coated (SHMC)
- 7 Layer Super Multi-Coated Nano-Technology Glass
- Hard Protective Water Repellent Top Coat: Protects the Multi-Coated Layers underneath and makes for easy cleaning
- Light Transmission Rate:99.7%
- Made in Japan
- Comparable to Hoya XPD Series ND Filters. Superior to Hoya Pro 1D & HMC Series. ND Filters.
The Kenko Zeta filter with 'ZR Anti-Reflective Coating' is the ultimate filter for use with Digital Single Lens Reflex Cameras.7 Layer Multi-Coating Water Repellent - Scratch Resistant - Easy to Clean. Newly designed innovative ZR (Zero-reflective) coating makes reflection rate less than 0.3% of single surface of the glass . ZR coating also creates Water Repellent and Scratch Resistant glass surface to make filter maintenance very easy. Low profile and extremely thin (4mm) filter frame is fully compatible with super wide-angle lenses. This innovative coating will not interfere with any color or light transmission. Reflections are eliminated by allowing light to enter the filter at virtually any angle. This filter will produce superior results and can be used with any type of lens (wide angle to telephoto).
- Comparable to Hoya XPD Series ND Filters. Superior to Hoya Pro 1D & HMC Series ND Filters. Kenko - The Number One Selling Filter Line In Japan