Kenko-Tokina Action 40.5mm Circular Polarizing Filter for Sony Alpha a6000 Lens
- Kenko Action and Hoya Alpha Series filters are manufactured to the same specifications, in the same facility.
- Save versus a comparable Hoya Alpha Series filter.
- Designed For Digital Cameras
- Does not affect the overall color balance of a shot
- High quality Optical Glass - Identical to Hoya Alpha series filters
Kenko Action and Hoya Alpha Series filters are manufactured to the same specifications, in the same facility. Save versus a comparable Hoya Alpha Series filter. Why pay more for the same filter? Circular polarizing filters give scenic photography more punch by darkening blue skies so that white clouds and foliage stand out. Light rays become polarized when traveling through moisture and pollution in the atmosphere as well as when it reflects off non-metallic surfaces. A polarizing filter absorbs polarized light and helps remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Great optical quality at an affordable price. Precision milled aluminum frame. *Cir-PL is non-coated glass Filter Properties at a Glance Front Threads: Yes Accepts Snap In Lens Cap: Yes Filter Ring Depth (Less Threads): 8mm Coating: None Filter Factor: 2 Stops Made by: Kenko Tokina Made In the Philippines