Kenko 58mm Filter Kit - UV CPL ND4 ND8 + Lens Hood, Cleaning Kit & Filter Wallet
- UV Filter - Absorbs ultraviolet rays, coated on each side to reduce reflections and can serve as a permanent lens protector.
- Circular Polarizer Filter - Color and Contrast Enhancing + Removes unwanted reflections such as water, glass etc.
- ND4 & ND8 Filter - Reduce the amount of light entering the lens so wider apertures can be selected - perfect for portraiture to reduce depth of field.
- 3 Piece Cleaning Kit:6" Large Rubber Air Blower Lens Cleaning PenMicrofiber Cleaning Cloth - 6" x 6"Lens Hood - protects the lens from direct light which may cause glare. Most suitable for zoom, tele, wide and standard lenses (35mm to 200mm).Four Filter Storage Wallet - Made to hold 4 round filters from 27mm to 82mm.
- Filter designed by Kenko for digital cameras. Made with high quality optical glass.
This Kenko DSLR Filter Kit is the perfect kit for your new DSLR camera to get you started with filter accessories. Do not compromise the optics of your lens and the quality of your images by using low quality filters! Kit includes:Kenko Action Series UV FilterThis optical glass filter is designed for digital cameras and has one coating on each side to reduce reflections that you find with non-coated fitlters such as the Tiffen UV-P or Haze-1. Acts to absorb the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. This multi-purpose, all-weather filter that can also serve as a permanent lens protector.Kenko Action Series Cir-Pl Circular Polarizer FilterCircular Polarizer filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. Kenko's Circular Polarizer filters does not affect the overall color balance of a shot.Kenko ND-4 (0.6) & ND-8 (0.9) Neutral Density FiltersThese ND4 & ND8 filters reduce the amount of light entering the lens so wider apertures can be selected, which is perfect for portraiture to reduce depth of field. Subject appears crisp and clear while the background becomes a soft blur. Also widely used for photographs of waterfalls and other nature scenes to emphasize movement. The ND4 reduces light entering the camera lens by the equivalent of 2 stops, and the ND8 by the equivalent of 3 stops.3 Piece Cleaning Kit - 6" Large Rubber Air Blower, Lens Cleaning Pen, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 6" x 6"Four Filter Storage Wallet3 Position Rubber Lens Hood