Kenko E-Series 55mm (CPL) Circular Polarizer - For Cameras/Camcorders KE-55CRPL
- High quality optical glass filter.
- Used to increase color saturation - it darkens blue skies so white clouds stand out. violet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct.
- Eliminates reflections from nonmetallic surface like glass or water.
- Aluminum filter frame will stand up to years of use
- Made by Kenko - Tokina, Japan's largest photographic accessory manufacturer.
Kenko E-Series Circular Polarizer Filter
Filters from Kenko - Tokina, Japans largest photo accessory manufacturer
Quality glass filter
Aluminum filter frame to stand up to years of use
Kenko E-Series Circular Polarizer is used to increase color saturation - it darkens blue skies so white clouds stand out. This filter eliminates reflections from nonmetallic surfaces like glass or water. It will also reduce the softness in scenery caused by atmospheric haze.
It will not change the overall color balance of a photograph. Most modern SLR cameras use a polarizing half mirror (split beam metering) system and the Circular PL is designed to be used with them.
|Accepts Snap In Lens Cap||Yes|
Filter Ring Depth (Less Threads)
|Filter Factor||1 2/3 to 2 stops.|