Kenko-Tokina 40.5mm UV (0) Filter Digital Multi-Coated Japanese Optical Glass
- High Quality Coated Optical Glass
- Designed For Digital Cameras
- Filter Ring Depth (Less Threads) - 5mm Front Filter Threads For Attaching Additional Accessories
- Coated on Both Sides
- Superior to Un-Coated Tiffen UV-P or Haze-1 models
The Kenko MC UV is an Optical Glass Filter designed for Digital Cameras. This filter has a coating on each side to reduce reflections. No exposure compensation is necessary. The best use of this filter is for scenes such mountains, beaches, areas of snow, and any other situations where there is a lot of UV light present.
- Multi-Coated 2 Layer (1 Layers per side) Optical Glass.
- Filter Made In The Philippines
Higher quality UV filters will have multi-coatings on both sides of the glass. Make sure the specs state that both sides are coated.
Multi-Coated Filters have Higher Light transmission than Non-Coated Filters.
Multi-Coated layers ensure increased light transmission.
Multi-coatings prevent double image reflections or ghosting, contrast reducing flare, and increase color accuracy.
- The Quality of filter you put on your lens will govern the quality of your image. A great lens does not cancel out a low quality filter! Avoid low quality non-coated UV and Protection filters.
- Do not compromise the optics of your lens by using low quality filters! Kenko is the number 1 selling filter line in Japan, featuring high quality Multi-Coated optical glass at an affordable price.
Filter Properties at a Glance
Front Threads: Yes
Accepts Snap In Lens Cap: Yes
Filter Ring Depth (Less Threads): 5mm
Coating: Multicoated 2 Layers (1 Layer per Side)
Filter Factor: 0