Hoya Pro 1 Digital 55mm Star 4 Adjustable (Dual Ring) Cross Screen Filter
- Adds a dramatic four-cross flare to very bright areas
- Gives a soft-focus effect
- Filter may be rotated for creative control
The STAR-4 filter adds a dramatic four-cross flare to very bright areas, giving a soft-focus effect. Ideal for photographs of night scenes illumination or other scenes with strong reflections. Filter may be rotated for creative control. Star filters are dramatic multi-point light flares or rays of light also know as a "star effect" to bright or strong point light sources in a scene.
HOYA star filters have lines etched in the surface of the high-quality optical glass to create the flare needed to create the star effect.
- HOYA PRO1 Digital Series - Key Features
- Digital Multi-Coated Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Black Almite Frame Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- Black Rimmed Glass These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Low Profile Frame Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- Knurling Edge Frame These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- Digital Multi-Coated Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
- HOYA and KENKO products carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Properties At A Glance
- Front Threads: Yes
- Accepts Snap In Lens Cap: Yes
- Filter Ring Depth: (Less Threads) 5mm
- Filter Factor: 0 – Stops