Hoya HMC 62mm Close Up Macro Lens Filter Set +1 +2 +4 Muti-Coated w/Case A-62CUS
- Kit contains +1,+2, +4 Filters - Most Cost-Effective Way to Shoot Close
- Reduces Minimum Focal Length of Lens
- Produces Shallower Depth of Field
- Filters Can Be Used Alone or Combined
- Hoya Multi-Coating (HMC) Optical Glass - Reduces flares and ghosting - Made in Japan
Available in +1, +2, +3 and +4 diopters for close-up photography. Depth-of-field is shallow so use as small an aperture as possible, CLOSE-UPs offer a world of new creativity. These lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus. The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens.This kit consists of a +1, +2, and +4.NOTE: A +1 combined with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on. HMC (HOYA MULTI COATED) These popular filters are renowned for their ability to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well balanced color. HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.