Hoya 49mm SEPIA B Multi-Coated Special Effect Filter USA Dealer S-49SEPB-GB
- These two filters give a nostalgic effect to otherwise ordinary color photographs. Sepia tones are produced across the whole image, as if taken many years ago in Black & White, having then discolored with age
- Sepia B has a stronger effect than Sepia A
- As one of the premier filter manufacturers, Hoya filters continue to made from quality glass assuring the photographer clear, sharp and accurate images
- Even non-multi-coated Hoya filters have one layer of anti-reflective coating applied to each surface of the glass
- Hoya's single layer coating decreases light reflection off the surface from approx. 9% to an average of 4-5%
Hoya Sepia Glass filterscome in two grades: A&B. Sepia B has a stronger effect than Sepia A. These filters give an overall nostalgic look to otherwise ordinary color photographs by tinting them with an antique (brownish) hue. In this way, your photos will take on the look of having been shot many years ago in Black and White.
Why not offer your client an alternative look to a portrait? Adding a "tint" to an image can give the photo a completely different edge and bring out characteristics that where not there in traditional color - or black and white.
- Creates an "old west", tinted look
- As one of the premier filter manufacturers, Hoya filters continue to made from quality glass assuring the photographer clear, sharp and accurate image
|Accepts Snap In Lens Cap||Yes|
Filter Ring Depth (Less Threads)