Hoya HD2 55mm Protector Clear Digital HD Filter AUTHORIZED DEALER XHD255PROTECT
- The Hoya HD2 Protector is the ultimate in clear filters. It has no effect on sharpness, color balance or performance of the lens in any way.
- Keeping on the lens constantly will protect the front element of the lens from damage due to dirt, sand, spray or knocks and scratches.
- HD Glass - High Density Sharp Cut Glass Chemically Enhanced Optical Glass is 4x Stronger than Normal Glass
- HD Coating - 8 Layer Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating Water & Oil Repellent Top Coating is Oil and Stain Resistant for Easy Cleaning
- HD Frame - Wide Angle Lens Compatible Ultra Thin Aluminum Frame Glass Mounted with High Pressure Press Technology, No Retaining Rings
For those who want the best in protection and only protection Exclusive chemically hardened crystal clear optical glass places a transparent shield in front of the lens for superior lens protection in all situations. The HD2 Protector glass has no optical properties acting like it is not even there for shooting purposes. Protection for your valued optics The Hoya HD2 Protector is the ultimate in clear filters. It has no effect on sharpness, color balance or performance of the lens in any way. However, keeping on the lens constantly will protect the front element of the lens from damage due to dirt, sand, spray or knocks and scratches. The HD2 series plus the EVO and NXT series filters are manufactured by Hoya exclusively for distribution in the United States of America. *Neither Hoya nor it's US distributor recommend exposing camera gear to wind-blown sand, dirt or rain. While the filter can handle these conditions other pieces of equipment may not. Use common sense and take precautions when photographing in harsh conditions or inclement weather.