Hoya 67mm Close Up Filter Set +1, +2, +4 w/Case MPN: B-67CUS
- Available in +1, +2, and +4 diopters for close-up photography. Depth-of-field is shallow so use as small an aperture as possible, CLOSE-UPs offer a world of new creativity.
- HMC (HOYA MULTI COATED) These popular filters are renowned for their ability to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well balanced color.
- HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.
- Lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus.
- Maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens.
Have you ever wished that your lens could focus closer than it does? Imagine that you could put a magnifying glass in front of your camera's lens. Close-up lenses work in this fashion and are the simplest and least expensive method of close-up photography. They are available in different "powers" (diopters). A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does. A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer than the +1. A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2, and so on. These lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus. The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens. This kit consists of a +1, +2, and +4. NOTE: A +1 combined with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on.