Heliopan 62mm ND 0,6 (ND-4) 'SLIM VERSION' **AUTHORIZED HELIOPAN DEALER**
- Heliopans world-renowned Solid Neutral Density Filter appears gray and reduces the amount of light reaching either the digital sensor or film plane. This darkening of the image allows for a longer exposure without offsetting overall color and tonality. Wider apertures and a shorter depth of field make room for optimal foreground and background separation. The Neutral Density filter also performs extremely well under bright light conditions. This enables the user flexibility to maintain constant aperture at slower shutter speeds, making it ideal for capturing movement. Filter Factor: 0.3 To 1.8 (1 To 6 Stops)
- Our standard 8-Layer Multi-Coating minimizes reflections and does not interfere with the resolution of your camera optics
- Constructed from the highest German Schott Optics, which guarantees incredible optical resolution. Our glass is specially ground and polished to minimize internal reflections, while ensuring that the quality of your images are not degraded by using our optics in front of your lens. It is also specially hardened to resist most impacts
- Our precision cut brass ring ensures a secure and sturdy fit, are more resistant to side impacts, and less likely to bind or cross-thread after extended use
- We do not source any materials outside of Germany in the assembly and construction of our products. All raw materials are prepared and hand-assembled in our factory and do not leave our facility until they are completely inspected by our quality technicians
Heliopan glass filters are made with glass from Schott (Zeiss) the worlds finest optical glass supplier.
Heliopan Neutral Density Filter - ND 0.6. Heliopan Neutral Density filters are important tools for controlling light reduction.
They permit less depth of field under bright lighting since the aperture has to be larger and, in addition, they permit long time exposures with stronger ND filters in sunlight.
Over exposure can be avoided resulting in natural color reproduction. ND gray filters are manufactured from color neutral Schott glass so they can be used for accurate color imaging.
They are available in 3 densities. Higher densities are available on special order for technical and scientific applications.
Tip: For evening and night exposures, totally close the aperture, use a strong ND filter and use a tripod. Log exposures will result in moving objects disappearing and a surreal effect.
Filter Ring Depth (Less Threads)
Accepts Snap In Lens Cap
2 - Stops
Filter Ring Depth (Less Threads)
With ND 0.9 Without ND 0.9
Neutral Density Factors
ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
For brilliant color reproduction, highest contrast and sharpness Heliopan filters are THE choice for the professional photographer. When coupled with the fact that Heliopan filters are manufactured from SCHOTT glass (the same stuff used to make ZEISS optics), it is clear that the only thing that should stand between your lens and your subject is a Heliopan filter.
Made in Germany, all Heliopan screw-in filters come in high quality anodized brass mounts which virtually eliminate binding.
Made in Germany
Brilliant Color Reproduction and High Sharpness
The highest quality optical glass from the German Schott Group
The longest life expectancy thanks to brass filter rims
Minimal reflections because of matte black filter rings
At least one high quality hard coating on each filter side