Domke F-10 Medium Shoulder Bag (Ruggedwear) **AUTHORIZED DOMKE USA DEALER**
- Waterproof finish
F-10 Medium Shoulder Bag (Ruggedwear)
Like your favorite pair of jeans, Domke bags get better with age and with the new Domke RuggedWearÃ collection you donÃt have to wait. The fabric produces a unique distressed and weathered look right from the start. The RuggedWearÃ classic bags feature high-quality, weather-tough, durable cotton canvas that is treated with special non-solvent, environmentally friendly waxes to afford the fabric a lifelong resistance to inclement weather. The special formula allows the fabric to breathe while the waxes produce a unique, timeless, weathered, distressed patina finish. By using the included refinishing wax, bags can be restored to its original finish quickly and easily.
This lightweight shoulder bag is great when you're traveling light. The padded interior has a soft tricot lining to protect your gear and a large front zippered pocket that could hold a point and shoot camera, MP3 player, cell phone, and accessories. Includes an adjustable non-slip GripperÃ Strap, removable hand carrying strap, top carry handle, steel snap hooks and YKK zipper.
Ideal For: Compact Digital SLR with lens mounted, extra lens and accessories.
- Facts and Figures:
- Durable water-resistant, breathable cotton canvas
- 2 Removable/Movable dividers included
- Adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap runs completely around the bag.
- Street-tough hardware
- Open cell foam liner in bottom adds cushioned support.
- Removable hand carrying strap can be used whether bag is open or closed.
- Lightweight design
- Accessible and ample
- 3 Pockets
Size (exterior) ? 11.5Ã W x 6Ã D x 9Ã H Size (interior) 9Ã W x 3Ã D x 7Ã H Weight 1 lb. 9 oz. 1 pocket Includes 1 removable divider
- Weight: 1lb. 9oz. Warranty: 2 years Material: Ruggedwear Exterior Dimensions: 11.5W x 6D x 9H Interior Dimensions: 9'W x 3'D x 7'H
- Note: DO NOT MACHINE WASH! A periodic cleaning with a hose, damp cloth or soft scrub brush for heavy dirt is all that is needed. Your shower works equally as well. Sometimes a mild bar or flake soap (not detergent) or even Saddle soap will remove stubborn stains. Bare areas can be refinished with our RuggedWear Wax refinishing ointment and left to absorb for a day or so (a hair dryer will speed the process) which will restore the wax finish.