Cokin Z Pro Series Solid Neutral Density 0.3 / 0.6 / 0.9 Filter Kit
- Reduces Exposure for entire image
- Manufactured with C39 Optical Resin
- Includes 3 ND Filters
- Great for Still and Video
This Cokin Z Pro Series Solid Neutral Density Filter Kit contains three filters that can be used individually or in various combinations to create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The included filters consist of 100 x 100mm solid neutral density filters that reduce the amount of light entering a lens by one, two, and three stops, respectively. To allow these filters to be placed in front of a lens, a separately-available Cokin Z Pro Series filter holder and a Cokin Z Pro Series lens adapter ring are required. Each filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Cokin 100 x 100mm 0.3 Neutral Density 152 Filter is a solid ND filter providing a 1 stop exposure reduction.
- Cokin 100 x 100mm 0.6 Neutral Density 153 Filter is a solid ND filter providing a 2 stop exposure reduction.
- Cokin 100 x 100mm 0.9 Neutral Density 154 Filter is a solid ND filter providing a 3 stop exposure reduction.