Cokin Z-Pro Series Graduated 0.3 to 0.2 Sunset 1 Filter (1 to 0.6-Stop) CZ197
Cokin Z-Pro Series Graduated 0.3 to 0.2 Sunset 1 Filter (1 to 0.6-Stop) - MPN: CZ197
TheCokin Z-Pro Series Graduated 0.3 to 0.2 Sunset 1 Filteris designed for use with a Cokin Z-Pro Series Filter Holder. Its graduated, edge-to-edge coloration can be used to create an intentional warming effect, which features gradation, over an entire image. This filter can be used to enhance an existing sunset within a scene or to simulate a sunset in order to enhance a hazy or colorless sky. The Cokin Z-Pro Series Graduated 0.3 to 0.2 Sunset 1 Filter is densest at one edge with up to a 0.3 density that tapers to approximately a 0.2 density at the other edge. This filter's 0.3 to 0.2 density range corresponds to a reduction of light from entering a lens by one stop to two-thirds of a stop.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin Z-Pro Series Filter Holder
- Edge-to-edge, graduated coloration with a 0.3 to 0.2 density range
- Can create an intentional sunset effect, which features gradation, over an entire image
- 0.3 to 0.2 density corresponds to a 2x to 1.5x filter factor that provides a one-stop to two-thirds of a stop reduction of light
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability
|Rectangular Size||4 x 6" / 100.0 x 150.0 mm|
|Graduation Type||Soft/Medium Edge|
|Filter Factor||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Cokin Compatibility||Cokin Z-Pro|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||Unthreaded|
|Filter Thickness||0.05" / 1.5 mm|
|Color Temperature Effect||Not specified by manufacturer|