Cokin P198 Grad 0.6 to 0.3 Sunset 2 Filter in Protective Case - Fits P Series
- Enhances Existing Sunset in Scene / Enhances Gray or Colorless Sky
- Edge-to-Edge Graduated Effect - 4x to 2x Filter Factor, 2 to 1-Stop
- Part of the Cokin P-series square-filter system
- Includes protective case
- Made in France
Cokin P198 Grad 0.6 to 0.3 Sunset 2 Filter in Protective Case - Fits P Series - CP196
TheCokin P Series Graduated 0.6 to 0.3 Sunset 2 Filteris designed for use with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder. Its graduated, edge-to-edge coloration can be used to create an intentional warming effect, which features gradation, over an entire image. This filter can be used to enhance an existing sunset within a scene or to simulate a sunset in order to enhance a hazy or colorless sky. The Cokin P Series Graduated 0.6 to 0.3 Sunset 2 Filter is densest at one edge with up to a 0.6 density that tapers to approximately a 0.3 density at the other edge. This filter's 0.6 to 0.3 density range corresponds to a reduction of light from entering a lens by two stops to one stop.
- Compatible with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder
- Edge-to-edge, graduated coloration with a 0.6 to 0.3 density range
- Can create an intentional sunset effect, which features gradation, over an entire image
- 0.6 to 0.3 density corresponds to a 4x to 2x filter factor that provides a two-stop to one-stop reduction of light
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability
This filter measures 85 x 85mm and fits the Cokin P series holder.
|Rectangular Size||3.3 x 3.3" / 84.0 x 84.0 mm|
|Grade Type||Soft/Medium Edge|