Cokin Z154 Z-Pro-Series ND8 (0.9) - 3-Stop Neutral Density
- 0.9 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 3 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Filter measures 3.3 x 3.3" / 84 x 84mm and is compatible with the Cokin P filter holder.
The Cokin 3-stop Neutral Density filter is a solid ND filter providing 3-stop exposure reduction. This creates an overall darkening of the image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than lighting conditions might allow. Slowing your exposure time lets you convey movement in subjects like water and clouds. Increasing your aperture lets you create a shallower depth-of-field which isolates your subject from the background. Neutral density filters do not affect color and can be combined with other filters to create more dramatic effects.
- Reduces Exposure over total image area
- Manufactured with C39 Optical Resin
- 3-stop light reduction
- Allows for creative control of shutter speed and aperture
Graduation Type N/A
Filter Dimensions 100mm x 100mm x 1.6mm
Filter Construction C39 Optical Resin