Cokin P Series Hard-Edge Graduated Blue 0.6 ND Filter (2-Stop) - MPN: CP123
TheCokin P Series Hard-Edge Graduated Blue 0.6 Filteris designed for use with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder. It can be used to add blue to a hazy or colorless sky. When used instead of a polarizer filter to enhance the sky within an image, the desired effect can be applied only to the sky, without any unwanted polarization or additional contrast to any part of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A graduated filter with a hard-edged line of transition is useful for images which include defined horizon lines. This filter has up to a 0.6 density and reduces light from entering a lens by up to two stops.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder
- Adds blue to a hazy or colorless sky
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images which include defined horizon lines
- 0.6 density and 4x filter factor provides up to a two-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability
|Rectangular Size||3.3 x 3.3" / 84.0 x 84.0 mm|
|Graduation Type||Soft/Medium Edge|
|Cokin Compatibility||Cokin P|