Cokin BZ100A Z Pro Series Filter Holder
- Light-weight filter holder
- Holds Up To 3 Square or Rectangular Filters
- Holds 100mm wide filters
- Requires Lens Adapter ring
- AKA as L-Series Filter Holder (L is for Large)
The Cokin Z-pro series filter holder allows photographers to attach up to 3 square or rectangular filters depending on the creative effect they are trying to achieve. For example, it is common for photographers to use a straight neutral density filter like a 3-stop to control the motion blur of a waterfall then combine it with a 2-stop Graduated Neutral Density to control the detail in the sky. The end result is a beautifully captured single exposure.
- Another great feature foR the Z-pro holder is that the filter slots can be reduced from 3 slots to 1 slot. This helps with vignetting when you are using the holder on lenses wider than an 18mm lens on a full-frame camera.
- Widest Lens with (3) filter slots18mm
- Widest Lens with (1) filter slot16mm
- Compatible Circular Polarizer Z164
- Compatible Adapter Rings Z-pro Series rings