B+W 77mm #29 Dark Red SC (091) Filter - Schott Glass - MPN: 65-072139
- Constructed from high quality Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Dark red contrast filter for black and white film dramatically darkens skies, cuts through haze, and gives greater contrast overall.
- Provides surreal contrast and results in very dark, almost black skies.
- #29 Filter for General B&W Contrast
The B+W #29 Dark Red (091) Filter is a basic contrast filter, primarily for use with black and white film. This dark red filter dramatically darkens skies, cuts through haze, and increases overall contrast. When compared to the red #25 filter, the #29 produces even darker, black skies and a more surreal contrast between foliage, clouds, and sky. There is an 8x filter factor with this filter, requiring an increase of 3 stops for normal exposure. B+W filters are constructed from high quality Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. They feature a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.