B+W 55mm Soft Edge Graduated Neutral Density 502 0.6 Filter - MPN: 65-041905
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected. Provides up to a 2-stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Constructed from CR-39 acrylic.
- F-Pro brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Rotating design allows for gradation positioning along the horizon line.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport. Made in Germany.
TheB+W 55mm Soft Edge Graduated Neutral Density 502 0.6 Filterhelps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. The design of this filter incorporates a rotating mount to allow for precise positioning of the gradation along the horizon line. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the density provides up to a 2-stop reduction in light from entering the lens. This B+W filter is constructed from CR-39 acrylic and an F-Pro brass filter ring is provided for durability as well as jamming prevention.